Gavin and Drew had an idea.
Could the bloggersphere produce a book that was worth reading?
5 reasons you should buy one today:
1. It’s for a very good cause (Variety, the children’s charity).
2. None of us makes a penny from it. We just thought it’d be interesting to participate and that kind of motivation often leads to the most interesting stuff
3. Given the subject, it’s bound to be an interesting read (and given the format of lots of little 400 word essays, if you don’t like one you can just move on OR you could use it as a day book – one little thought each day…)
4. It’s in the news and you know how fashionable you like to be
5. Because all these people think you should… Even if you don’t recognise many of the contributers’ names, you know (or you wouldn’t be on this blog) that you can’t resist that ol’ Herd effect!
Here’s the full list of contributers:
Roger von Oech
Tony D. Clark
Kimberly Dawn Wells
John La Grou
Dr. Graham Hill
S. Neil Vineberg
Go on, go here and buy a copy now